Monday, September 27, 2010

Speech

I haven't posted for a few days because I have been outrageously busy (not a hard thing to be, for a college student) and I am currently preparing to give an informative speech on hedgehogs tomorrow for my speech class. I have stressed about this for a while now. Speaking in front of people doesn't fash me as much as dealing with all those gosh darn picky details that go with the assignment and can knock a perfectly good presentation down to a lower grade.
The speech is on how [wild] hedgehogs and humans have interacted through the centuries. I mention pet hedgehogs only once, and that briefly at the end. I also wrote a small plug for proper care of said pets, so that people don't get the idea to go buy one on a whim. I *may* add a photo of Phinneus at the end of my slideshow. After all, how could I resist? Who wouldn't want to see his face?

1 comment:

  1. is there any way i can see your powerpoint? i have to do a speech on hedgehog aswell and it would help me out alot
    please and thank you :)
    natycarolquiroz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete