Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Arrival of the Long Awaited Carolina Storm Wheel

Today the mail brought me some glorious (and some rather mundane) things! The mundane was a textbook, but that's not the point. I received the Carolina Storm Wheel from a generous individual who sold it to me for a good price because she no longer needed it. The wheels are handmade by Larry of Carolina Storm hedgehogs. Here is a link to the page with the wheel. The rest of his site it interesting too, and he is a great breeder.
This wheel is not only silent it is completely adjustable in terms of height and angle. I put Phin on it briefly just to introduce him to it...and he promptly fell off. Hopefully tonight he will explore it and work up the nerve to try it. The thing is, it's so silent I won't know if he's actually on it or not! I guess the only sure way to tell is if it is covered in poo in the morning. Poo Poo Kachoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment