Saturday, December 11, 2010

On The Eve of Birthday


Today is the eve of my birthday and Phin's 9 month birthday. We are going to Matt's tonight for some quality celebration with some quality people. I certainly hope Phin's Bad Mood will pass, as he bit me for the first time ever last night, and I hope spare out guests the same uncomfortable fate. The bite was not necessarily malicious; he was licking zealously and then moved in for the chomp. Then again, with him, it could have been ferocious warning licks leading up to a bite.
In other news, since the Festival of Lights, aka Hanukkah, has passed all of Target's Hanukkah stuff was on sale for 75% off so I snagged some cute window sticks for Phin's cage. It is now emblazoned with several Star of Davids, a dreidel, and a Menorah complete with little sticky flames. I figure Phinneus, being a hedgehog, won't care if the decorations are a bit late. At least he got a Hanukkah present, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment