Monday, November 29, 2010

*Hisssss* No Light!

It turns out that Phinneus would not wheel because there was a tiny glow from the streetlamp (though the closed blinds, mind you) that bothered him. Once I shut him up in the closet he wheeled to his hearts content and left a big, huge, stinky mess for me to clean up.
He went home to Cedarburg to visit his grandparents (and scored some new fleece that my mom will make into cute new liners!) and meet new people. On Saturday night I had him out to visit with some of my friends and he discovered a patch of carpet with he was *very* interested in. He anointed like crazy over and over again! He was so into it that we could gently push him over with a finger tip without him caring! We even put the PVC tube around him, which bothered him not at all. Lick, spit rub, repeat.
Now we are back in Madison and settling in to the school routine again. Tonight he came to another theatre rehearsal with me and was the hit of the night, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment