Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Softly Dimly

Sometimes I forget important things. Like the fact that hedgehogs are nocturnal and so naturally prefer less light when they are *gasp* exposed. When I have Phinneus out for cuddles and exploring he is much more active when the normal lights are off and only my strings of Christmas lights are lit. This way I can still see him, but he feels much more comfortable. He also likes it when I put him in the bathroom with the lights off and let him run around. He can mess all he likes in there without getting it on the carpet :)

In other news, I am still waiting for the November/December issue of the Hedgehog Welfare Society newletter to be posted to their website. If you remember a few months back I submitted a story to them called Burberry and the Fox which they emailed back to me saying it would appear in said issue. It is now officially half way through the month and no November/December issue. Maybe they are waiting until December? I don't know, but I check their site every day just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment