Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tattoo Friends


I have been in contact with Hugh Warwick (notable hedgehog expert, and author of 'The Hedgehog's Dilemma) via email and he asked for some photos of my hedgehog tattoo to post on his blog. A few days later his post, containing me!, appreared, and here it is. Mr. Warwick is happy to be at the starting end of what is becoming a trend in people getting hedgehog tattoos. I say, all of us should get together and have photos taken of our tattoos "meeting" each other...where appropriate, of course.
I am just giddy about appearing on Mr. Warwick's blog post and we having been sharing emails back and forth for several days. It seems that a new book is taking shape in his mind, this time about people who have a great love of animals, like himself and the hedgehog, except with different critters. From this, he hopes to choose another suitable animal tattoo.

On to more domestic matters, I arrived home from San Francisco late last night and had a happy reunion with Phinneus. He was extra curious and lively last night, exploring every book and cranny of the floor area he could find. While in California I did my usual search for hedgehog souvenirs and came up with a delightful set of three playful hoglets made by Schleich. I carried them around in my pocket while I explored the city (which, by the way, is the most beautiful city I have ever seen) and took some silly photos of them "visiting" Alcatraz. This is the photo at the top of the post, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment