Saturday, October 16, 2010

Far and Away

this weekend i am far and away from my hedgecreepie. i flew to san francisco on friday (and what a long and trying day that was) and am supporting my mother in her first ever half marathon. phinneus is at home with hedgie daddy, matt, and seems to be in fine form. i was showing off his photo today to the relatives who have also come down for the race...most people show off pictures of their kids, i show off pictures of my hedgehog. i also spent some time searching for what has become my "costumary" hedgie souvenir. this time i found it at a toy store in the mission district call 'the ark'. it's a great place! anyway. i bought a little sleich model of three rolly polly baby hedgehogs. you must forgive all the lower case letters and typos- i am writing this on my phone and for some unknown reason it won't let me use upper case. so for now, good night and wish my mother well. miss you matt and phin phin!

No comments:

Post a Comment