Monday, October 11, 2010

Hedgehog Pajamas

This weekend I was away from my little hedgepig for the second time ever. Matt had the plumb role of hedgeiedaddy and took care of Phinneus, Pherb, and the other assorted creatures that we have (newts, frogs, fish, snails). Anyway, my mother and I went to Target as is tradition and we spotted the most adorable hedgehog pajama pants! How often does one come across hedgehog printed anything, so needless to say we snatched pair. They are cotton and quite cozy. Here is a link to the Target page. Soon I will take some photos while wearing them and having Phinneus sitting nearby. As I type this he is rootling around in a liner on my lap and nearly fell off onto the floor, so clueless is he.
Phinneus was extra charming last night when I returned home. He didn't anoint like mad this time (as he did when I returned from vacation earlier this summer) but then this was only a few days, and last time it was a week. I will be leaving him with Matt again in a few days as I run off to San Francisco. Good thing Matt and Phinneus are so darn cute or else I might not come back...

No comments:

Post a Comment