Friday, October 22, 2010

Man About Town

I found this photo (apparently there are a whole hash of lol hogs on the internet) and had to share!


Phinneus is becoming a man about town. Or rather, a hog about town. He accompanies me regularly to rehearsals for my theater class, and today he came to see the final product of my first foray into directing. Granted, it was only scene, but I spent considerable time and effort on it, and my actors were putting their all into it, so I thought Phin could wish them to break a leg. He arrived in class in secret; Matt bundeled him against the chilly fall day in layers of fleece and inside a bag. Then he oh-so-casually passed the bag to me, where it sat warm on my lap. Quilly friends always make the day go much more smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment