Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Katmandu- Destroyer of Peace and Wellbeing

My boyfriend has a cat named Rodrigo, who is a little over a year, and is very much an energetic kitten. An energetic, mischievous, devious, little fiendish kitten. He discovered an opened package of Aveeno Oatmeal Bath Formula that was leftover from when I gave Phinneus a bath, and which I had left on a chair. Sometime during the night Catface dragged it down, spilled it ALL over the living room, then proceeded to drag it through the kitchen and into the bedroom. Apparently the time was ripe to anoint the carpeting, the clothes on the floor, my bag, and all sorts of other things with oatmeal. He made sure to grind it in. When I eventually discovered this I even saw that he had signed the mess by leaving little oatmeal kitty paw prints. Grrrr.

In the end we took our revenge by dressing him up as Space Cat, complete with cape and tinfoil helmet. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment