Monday, June 20, 2011

Variety Is The Spice O' Life



Yes, for most variety is the spice o' life, but for my dear Phinneus it is an excuse to pout and be lazy. Yesterday I decided that Phin had had his cage setup the same way for too many months and that it was time to rearrange and use some hog furniture which had been gathering dust, so to speak. He kept his wheel, blankie, and dishes of course, but I traded out his cardboard box and PVC tunnel for a plastic igoo (known as a "pigloo", fondly). He had his cage scrubbed and rinsed, his wheel shone with cleanliness, and he had a wonderfully fresh and clean liner. This morning I went to check on him and, little sunshine that he is, I found his wheel untouched and him under the liner. Ah well, perhaps tonight after he throws his weight around a little he will settle back into a routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment