Saturday, January 15, 2011

Lugging It All Back

Winter break is drawing to a close (this is the second most depressing part of the year, the first being directly after Christmas, and the third being February-March). Now it is time to lug my things back to school- critters included- and try and squeeze it all back in. How did it fit before? And how will it fit now that it has all doubled?
Pherb is going to stay at Matt's for a while. We like him there, and since Suzie died he has been a nice little tub of fur running around....besides Rodrigo the cat that is, and let me tell you Rodrigo isn't little.
As of right now Phin is blissfully unaware that he is about to be bundled into a cat carrier and driven across the state and re-set up in his usual home. I hope he finds it familiar, but after being with me at home for a month he might have just assumed the move here was permanent. Oh my little squashblossom, this is not the case.
Now I am going to go finish packing and getting ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment