Friday, January 28, 2011

Burberry Lives!

I am very excited that my story 'Burberry and the Fox' has finally appeared in the Hedgehog Welfare Society newsletter! Here is the link- just go to the November/December issue. The story continues for several pages throughout the newsletter...I guess I didn't realize how long it is! I originally wrote it as a birthday present for my grandma.

As far as the daily life of Phinneus Fergus Wilkes, Hog, goes he has recently come off a steak of Grumpiness. Hedgehogs are rather bipolar, I've noticed. Phinneus will be pleasant, charming, adorable, etc for a week or more, and then wham-o! He's nothing but a huffing and puffing indignant ball of spikes. There doesn't appear to be and reason for the mood swings. He also has been boycotting his wheel since December, with the exception of a few nights here and there. It's gotten to the point where I am *excited* when I get to clean his wheel in the morning. Today was a cleaning day. Hooray for poop!

No comments:

Post a Comment